niedziela, 18 listopada 2018

Under Pressure: Part 2

Welcome back everyoone!

This is my second entry today so make sure you checked previous one.

I hope you all enjoy this beautiful snowy afternoon as much as I do. 

When it comes to my bachelor's thesis, I am getting more and more frustrated from day to day. The topic of our seminar is very extensive and universal, yet I cannot think of anything suitable for me. I am greatly fascinated by America and Hers phenomenon of freedom, opportunity, diversity and boundlessness. However, all of this seem too shallow and common to be the topic of my dissertation. What do you think? Be sure to let me know. 

 There is one  particular idea that I have in mind and that keeps coming back to me. I think I mentioned it last time. Namely, politics. I have structured this notion a bit. In a view of growing popularity of political series, I have come up with the idea of analyzing three most popular political series or, to be more precise, about analyzing three female protagonists of this series. While politics is mostly dominated by men, the plot of these series is  focused on  women politicians and their strong commanding characters that take over the world of politics. 

I am really confused, guys. Any help is welcomed. 

Take care! 

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi! You're idea is sooo great, do it girl! Especially, if you coming back to this all the time - it'll haunt you, I tell you haha

    OdpowiedzUsuń