niedziela, 2 grudnia 2018

Out of the blue

 Hello, hello, hello!

That's it guys! I think I might have found the perfect subject for my dissertation. It's 11.22 PM and literally 5 minutes ago, out of the blue, it came to me!

I think you remember one of our first classes when we got short passages concerning American myths and paradoxes connected to them. Well, my passage was about America's self- reliance and separation from Europe that, actually, has nothing to do with reality. You may also remember that I am absolutely and completely in love with Tolkien and everything he had ever created. With some spontaneous help from Ania I managed to combine these two things into my, hopefully, perfect subject! It took, at least partially, weight off my mind.

I have to tell you that I really enjoy reading your blogs, especially other Łucja's blog (now it is time to admit that simply all Łucjas are awesome). I am literally jealous of how straightforward and structured her thoughts are. At the same time there is always something interesting to read about. I am also really impressed by Ania's last entry, strictly speaking, by the subjecet she came up with for her dissertation. The Myth of Perfect American Housewife is super- cool! I am sure some great piece of work will come into existence!

Since December is already here I am no longer ashamed of my Christmas fever that is in full swing! I got tons of fairy lights, baked gingerbread and, obviously, watched more cheesy Christmas movies. Less enthusiastic is my wallet, I suppose because of all the gifts I have to buy. Nevertheless, the view of my goddaughter opening her presents is worth the money!

I hope you are all well, despite quite freezing weather.

See you on Monday!
Toodles!


1 komentarz:

  1. Awwwwwwww thank you <3 it means soooooo much to me that people actually enjoy reading what I dump into my blog
    I love your posts too, they're so fresh and enthusiastic!

    OdpowiedzUsuń